The Avada WordPress theme exploded on the theme landscape like a bomb. As of last count there have been thousands upon thousands of downloads, leading to claims that it’s the most popular WordPress theme of all time!
So what is it about Avada theme that made it so popular? Let’s take a look at some of its exciting features:
- You can choose from several different styles and layouts. For example, you can plaster a huge image in the front page to catch a visitor’s attention and immediately inform them of what the site is all about.
- The blog section can be in a basic grid style, or it can be presented in timeline form. There’s the home blog style that’s easy to read, and blog types with posts represented by images in various sizes.
- The shop feature is fully integrated, so business websites can use the Avada WordPress them as well.
- Shortcodes are available so that you can put in many different features. You’ll probably be able to use all the features you want.
- Customizing each page is easy and quick. You have options regarding sidebars, fonts you can use in whatever size, different header designs and layouts, slider options, and you can change the color of anything you want, have custom backgrounds, and a whole lot more.
- You also get lots of useful widgets that no website can do without these days, including widgets for social networking sites, contact details, and advertising.
- There’s a one-click demo import, along with 17 home page layout options.
- And if that’s not enough, it’s also compatible with a lot of popular plugins so you’ll hardly have any reason to worry about incompatibility issues.
- Finally, the customer support is free and all their representatives are quite knowledgeable, so even in the off chance there’s a problem, it’s easily solved.
The WordPress Avada theme became very popular due to a number of reasons, and taken together as a whole it may be that its success was almost inevitable. First of all, this theme is comfortably conventional, the sense that everything is where it should be. The placement of the log, menu, and the content is right where any user would expect them to be. The design is somewhat minimal (and thus clean), but the interesting font prevents it from being stark and bland. All the titles are quite readable too; they’re clear and distinct from the text.
And part of the reason for the popularity is that this theme is so easy to use! Despite the long list of features, everyone can use it even though they don’t have a clue about programming. It’s fully responsive, retina-ready, and fully customizable, yet everything works seamlessly.
So what do you think about the Avada WordPress theme? If you’re using it for your websites, tell us what convinced you to do so. Tell us what you think in the comment section. We’re always interested in our readers’ thoughts and opinions!